Sunday 21 November 2010

SNOW!!!!!!



We have had a HUGE downpour of snow the last two days and I LOVE it.......so does Kaitlynn. We went out in it today just before the sun was completely down and I couldn't have made her any happier. The snow was so deep that it was up to her knees but she loved trudging through the cold white stuff! And of course, when she sat down in it, the first thing she did was of course, eat the snow. ;) She was also so enamored with it that she kept looking up into the sky to watch it fall and even though she kept getting flakes in her eyes the smiles never stopped.
I have always loved that the snow would come in the winter time, and with my vivid imagination it made my yard a place of wonder. And I think Kaitlynn will also love the snow. To be sure, winter is a magical time.




However, all this moisture is going to make house building go very slowly. Yesterday we were only able to work two hours because of the downfall. I am anxiously awaiting to see how the next few months bring. But on a lighter note, I couldn't wait to share these cute pictures of our little muffin REALLY enjoying her first snowfall.




No comments:

Post a Comment