Tuesday 7 December 2010

Christmas time.....is here!













Kaitlynn is such a funny girl. Just had to post these two things. We just went to our church Christmas party on Saturday and we thought we would make sure that we were there in time for her to meet Santa. Well, we did arrive on time, however, by the time we go up to meet him, Kaitlynn would not sit on his lap. She kept burying her face in Daddy's shirt and trying to get as far away from the guy with the white beard as possible! I was kind of surprised. LOL But she did take a candy cane, of course. LOL It was so cute. And as well, mom caught her playing with one of her presents for Christmas...a BIG stuffed dog. She really loves dogs. You even pretend to bark like a dog and she will start laughing hysterically! So, I was going to put up a video of her playing with it because its hilarious, however, it wouldn't upload. Lame! However, I an't help but smile when you have a little person so excited about something so simple as a stuffed animal right? I love this little girl. Such a stubborn, happy, gentle little thing. She makes me smile everyday! I am so blessed with my little family! So, instead of the video, here are some pictures of her being really excited about some Christmas lights my dad hung over the doll house (just to see her reaction). Her face is worth a million words. LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment