Friday 17 December 2010

Thankful



I know Christmas is around the corner, and I guess its kind of crazy.....this year has gone by soooooo fast! Not to mention that this pregnancy that I am currently in is almost over! Where did 9 months go?! Crazy! (well okay, nine months is not over...but close enough). Anyway, thinking about becoming the parent of two kids has been an overwhelming thought in my mind lately. But I have to admit that I am blessed with the first little person that I DO have. Kaitlynn is such a sweet little girl. Even when she has been testing her limits lately, when I get really stern with her and she knows she has done something wrong she will lean forward, kiss me and then stop doing what she is doing, as if to say, "sorry mommy, I didn't mean to make you upset". How can I keep feeling upset at that?! I know she is going to be a great big sister. Even her physical therapist has said how special a girl she is. He is always amazed at how calm and serene and stubborn she is all at the same time. He is used to working with children that just freak out and throw fits, but Kaitlynn doesn't do that. When she is upset she just sits quietly and doesn't continue doing what you want her to do. I know that her quiet determination is going to work out to be a great quality for her in the future, but its hard to deal with it sometimes. LOL
On a funny note, she has figured out that I take pictures of her on my phone and when she has been playing with it she has tried to re-enact doing it by holding the phone out in front of her. LOL She has also enjoyed the camera as well. So, the other day we sat on the stairs for twenty minutes while she got excited about picture taking. These are just a few of the pics that me and my budding...whatever she is going to be....took. LOL She is growing up so fast I can't believe it. I know she gets her good looks from somewhere, but isn't she beautiful?!!! Anyway, I just had to tell everyone how thankful I am for my little family that is growing so fast. Being a mom of two is a little overwhelming, but I am looking forward to it. And thankfully I have a wonderful hubby that is a super supportive dad. I love how he gets involved in raising our little one. And I know this is kind of a lame post, but I had to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment