Friday 18 February 2011

Sydney's blessing



I can't believe that my little man is already a month old! Seriously, the older I get the faster time goes by, I am sure of it! Well, Sydney was blessed in church on Sunday (the 13th), what a nice Valentine's gift eh? Simon did a beautiful job with the blessing. It was short, but so sweet and beautiful. The sad thing is that we didn't get a chance to take a photo of Si, Kaitlynn and I with Sydney. With many of my family members here it was so crazy, we were lucky to get a picture of Sydney in his blessing suit! I do have to say that I am so grateful for my family! It was fantastic to be able to share the special time with all of them. Although, Kaitlynn ended up with an ear infection that she caught from one of the other kids.....Sunday night was so fun...staying up all night with a crying little girl. Wow. Nevertheless, it was a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment