Friday 30 July 2010

Oatmeal BABY!!!!







So, considering that I have been feeling a little stressed (and somewhat tired) this morning was well worth the mess! I am a little OCD when it comes to mess and with Kaitlynn its even worse. I have a hard time letting her just try new feeding techniques becuase i hate the clean-up later. However, this morning i decided to try and let her use a spoon again. (its been a while since last time). She loved that she was using the spoon, but when there was no more on it she would just fling it half way across the room. ugh....oatmeal flying everywhere! I tried to show her to fill it up in the bowl, but alas, she only liked the-shoveling-into-her-mouth part. Oh well, that fact that she liked it was success enough. And to be fair, it really made me laugh how excited she got about it. So, I decided to shar it. What better way to start the day than to appreciate your sweet little girl and the HUGE mess that she can make!!



2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! When is your other baby due again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my other baby is due January 11th. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete