Tuesday 27 July 2010

So happy!



















Simon and I are soooo happy that he is now working the day shift instead of the nasty, wierd, crappy night shift! It's really nice to be able to eat dinner together in a REAL way instead of him coming home for twenty minutes to scarf down the meal that I worked hard on. :) Also, its was really fun at the beginning of the month to take Kaitlynn to her first Fourth of July parade. She really enjoyed it, especially considering she was given a little American flag that she could wave around. It was great! In fact, on that note its been so much fun to see our baby growing up so quickly. Although she is now 14 months she is really starting to make progress on walking by herself. She got really nervous about walking alone after getting dropped on her face a month ago, but is now getting her adventurous little spirit back. She lets me walk with her holding only ONE hand instead of both. Yes, i will soon be able to just let her walk with me. hurray. how fun. OH, yes, and I must not forget that my friend Norma and I took her to the nature park down the road to feed the ducks, my goodness did she love that. Watching all the birds she was in amazment. So, on the whole, life is good and we are all so happy.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Ellen! So happy I get to follow you on a blog! You have a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete